Business and professional success. We all want “it”. How many of us get “it”? What barriers do we face along the way to achieve “it”?
You cannot grow your business, run your organization, or perform successfully in your job, alone. You need other people to succeed. One of the most effective ways to engage other people is to network. Yet you spend countless hours (time) and dollars (money) on a myriad of networking events and still struggle to grow your businesses, organizations, and bottom lines. Why? And how can you succeed where others struggle?
Communications expert Sylvia Henderson and Networking Advisor Emmy Vickers facilitate a unique, landmark event on how to transform your networking time and expense into measurable, sustainable results. This in-depth, multi-session program teaches you proven strategies that help you navigate the networking landscape and build strategic, growth-oriented connections more effectively than ever before.
From this seven-session event you will learn and leave with:
- A Strategic Networking Plan (blueprint) that will accelerate your networking, business, or career success;
- Personal branding strategies and an Image Plan(c) that positions you to make a positive impression, captivating the attention and respect of your prospects, clients, audience, or managers;
- Practical strategic networking tools for navigating networking events and building professional relationships;
- Tools and techniques for attracting and maintaining the right connections and contacts to help you build a winning organization and get more effective leads;
- Guidance for communicating powerfully through the verbal, non-verbal, listening, and conversational skills you employ to gain information, establish rapport, and create targeted messages;
- Proven follow-up strategies for taking action after networking events, and a methodology to determine your networking ROI (return on investment);
- An appreciation for and understanding of the importance of intentionality with respect to a networking and personal branding process;
- for professional, business, and organizational success.